Are you looking to jazz up pictures and screenshots in your blog or how-to guides?
Good Annotations provides online tools to create, edit and collaborate on any image quickly. Digital professionals flock to this tool to unburden their workflows, seamlessly produce designs, and share visual feedback.
You can annotate screenshots, add text to PDFs, create browser mockups, and much more.
This is a non-designers answer to everything design.
What we've done
1. Strategic Discovery
2. Website development
2. Search engine optimization strategy
3. Page optimization and technical upgrades
4. Landing page design, creation, and maintenance
5. Developed a Learn section for educational purposes
6. Press releases, promotion, and product launches
MadX has identified a market need for digital calibration tools. We have designed and built the website and its tools. On the marketing side, MadX has developed user personas and created a press buzz to support the company's products.
The content strategy and SEO came as the logical next step. We have designed, written, and published every landing page on Good Annotations. These pages are exponentially growing ever since first published.
- From 0 to 2,000 organic monthly visitors
- 365,000 page views in the first 6 months
- Over 5,000 loyal email subscribers
- Product of the Day on Product Hunt (Twice)
- Ranking for 5,500 keywords on Google
Good Annotations asked us to help
— Develop, create, and maintain the website
— Design UX and UI For the mobile and web application
— Take the products to the next level with digital marketing
— Match their bold vision to the look and experience of the product
— Provide a visual framework that will help the product team iterate faster
Creating dozens of landing pages that target user intent proved to be crucial for the company's mission.